Christian Writer's Conference.
Talking with Jesus is fifty-two family devotions; written to teach children how to pray. Bible stories come alive and inspire questions, acceptance, love, and faith. A book for families, but it can be used for teaching by home schooling mothers, Sunday school teachers, and in mentoring relationships. I will use this blog to keep you up-to-date on my progress.
Each devotion incudes:
- A Bible Story from the point of view of the person talking with Jesus
- An opportunity for the reader to experience God's love and forgiveness
- A "Think About It" section that includes what the Bible person might say today.
- Questions, application, and
- A "Pray About It" section.